Sales Manager - Camera and Lighting
Arnold & Richter Cine Technik (ARRI) is a global company within the motion picture media industry, employing around 1,500 staff worldwide. The company was founded in 1917 in Munich, Germany, where the headquarters is still located today. Other subsidiaries exist in Europe, North and South America, Asia, and Australia.
The ARRI Group consists of five business units: Camera Systems, Lighting, Media, Rental, and Medical. ARRI is a leading designer and manufacturer of camera and lighting systems for the film and broadcast industry, with a worldwide distribution and service network. It is also an integrated media service provider in the fields of film post- and coproduction, international sales, as well as equipment rental, supplying camera, lighting, and grip packages to professional productions. ARRI Medical focuses on the use of core imaging technologies for surgical applications.
The Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences has recognized ARRI’s engineers and their contributions to the industry with 19 Scientific and Technical Awards.
- Present and sell ARRI cameras and lighting products to dealers and customers in Japan
- Follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from field activity
- Establish and maintain current and potential customer relationships
- Identify and resolve customer concerns
- Participate and support in marketing events e.g. exhibitions, trade shows or seminars etc.
- Significant travel is a must
- Prepare presentations, proposals and sales contracts
- Prepare a variety of status reports
- Degree or above with minimum 5 years’ relevant experience
- Knowledge in Japanese corporate culture
- Good command of written and spoken English and Japanese
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Excellent presentation, interpersonal and analytical skills
- Self-motivated, independent and detailed-oriented, able to work under pressure
- Immediate available is highly preferred
If you are interested in this position, please send your full application with resume, current and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org. Application without expected salary will not be considered.
“ DATA COLLECTED WILL BE USED FOR RECRUITMENT PURPOSE ONLY”
|Frühester Eintrittstermin||:||as soon as possible|