Public Relations Manager
Arnold & Richter Cine Technik (ARRI) is a global company within the motion picture media industry, employing around 1,500 staff worldwide. The company was founded in 1917 in Munich, Germany, where the headquarters is still located today. Other subsidiaries exist in Europe, North and South America, Asia, and Australia.
The ARRI Group consists of five business units: Camera Systems, Lighting, Media, Rental, and Medical. ARRI is a leading designer and manufacturer of camera and lighting systems for the film and broadcast industry, with a worldwide distribution and service network. It is also an integrated media service provider in the fields of film post- and coproduction, international sales, as well as equipment rental, supplying camera, lighting, and grip packages to professional productions. ARRI Medical focuses on the use of core imaging technologies for surgical applications.
The Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences has recognized ARRI’s engineers and their contributions to the industry with 19 Scientific and Technical Awards.
- We need a creative spark, someone media savvy, engaging and confident, with incredible talent to finesse a story…. Are we describing you?
- Attend and support media and industry events
- Responsible for all external communication: directly to customers, through trade magazines, and social networks
- Oversee all social media endeavors
- Coordinate press releases and articles with the corporate team and product managers
- Ability to communicate in a manner which inspires and intrigues, and present in a manner that motivates
- Provide customer service and support that is praiseworthy
- Bachelor’s degree in Communication, Marketing, or a related field
- Minimum 5 years’ relevant work experience in PR or related field
- Strong handle on Microsoft Office suite and Photoshop
- Experience working within production community a strong plus
Are we describing you?
If you are up to this challenge and you possess the necessary skills, we are looking for you. Salary is dependent upon experience and skill set.
Please e-mail your resume to ARRIcareers@arri.com. In order to be considered, you must include your hourly salary requirement.
|Earliest Possible Start Date||:||as soon as possible|