Embedded Software Engineer (m|w|d)
Arnold & Richter Cine Technik (ARRI) is a global company within the motion picture media industry, employing around 1,500 staff worldwide. The company was founded in 1917 in Munich, Germany, where the headquarters is still located today. Other subsidiaries exist in Europe, North and South America, Asia, and Australia. The ARRI Group consists of five business units: Camera Systems, Lighting, Media, Rental, and Medical.
ARRI's business unit Camera Systems with its development sites in Vienna and Munich focuses on the development, production and marketing of camera systems and accessories for the film and television industry. The sales and service network covers the whole world. From Hollywood to Bollywood: ARRI technology has produced numerous award-winning international and national feature film and TV productions. ARRI's portfolio in this area includes camera systems such as ALEXA LF, ALEXA Mini LF, ALEXA Mini and AMIRA, high-end lenses such as ARRI Signature Primes, camera stabilization systems TRINITY and MAXIMA, mechanical camera accessories, electronic control systems for camera technology and lenses the archiving tools ARRILASER and ARRISCAN.
The software for our products is largely developed in-house. Due to the steadily increasing amount of software in our products, we would like to expand our team in Vienna and look forward to receiving your application!
- You will be responsible for the creative new development and further development of existing camera system products.
- In doing so, you will take over the object-oriented design and implement functional tests for ARRI camera systems.
- You will perform error analyses, debuggings and bug fixes, and document all processes and tests in a comprehensible manner.
- In addition, you will be asked to contribute your own ideas for the continuous improvement of software quality.
- You have successfully completed your studies in computer science or your training in IT or electronics at the HTL or FH or a comparable apprenticeship.
- In addition, you have professional experience in the field of hardware-related, embedded software development and in the use of common controllers (for example, STM, Infineon).
- You have sound C and C ++ knowledge as well as experience with Embedded Linux and real-time operating systems like FreeRTOS or QNX.
- You have experience with ARM Cortex-M, knowledge of interface protocols (CAN, USB, RS232, Ethernet, WLAN), along with knowledge of electronics and measurement technology.
- You are expert in object-oriented design / development and have experience in agile development processes (Scrum)
- Personally, you are characterized by your advanced level of technical understanding, a high ability to work in a team, resilience, a structured way of working, and strong communication skills.
- Very good English skills complete your profile, German skills are additionally beneficial.
We look forward to receiving your online application with your earliest possible starting date and salary expectations!
|Earliest Possible Start Date||:||as soon as possible|