Technical Product Owner – Software Camera Systems (m|w|d)
“Inspiring images. Since 1917.” ARRI is a global company within the motion picture media industry, employing around 1,400 staff worldwide. Named after its founders August Arnold and Robert Richter, ARRI was established in Munich, Germany, where the headquarters is still located today. Other subsidiaries are in Europe, North and South America, Asia, and Australia.
The ARRI Group consists of the business units Camera Systems, Lighting, Media, and Rental, all dedicated to connecting art and future technologies for moving images. ARRI is a leading designer and manufacturer of camera and lighting systems for the film and broadcast industry, with a worldwide distribution and service network. It is also an integrated media service provider in the fields of film post- and coproduction, international sales, as well as equipment rental, and supplying camera, lighting, and grip packages to professional productions.
The Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences has recognized ARRI’s engineers and their contributions to the industry with 19 Scientific and Technical Awards.
The software for our products is largely developed in-house. Due to the steadily increasing amount of software in our products, we would like to expand our team in Vienna and look forward to receiving your application!
- Within camera software development, you will play an important role in the creative new development and further development of existing products and the support as well as the implementation of the development process
- You will create and maintain the technical backlog of the camera software teams in close coordination with product management, requirement engineering, software development, and testing. You will implement the product management requirements and consider testability, maintainability, and other technical improvements.
- You document all processes and tests comprehensibly and, in addition, you will be asked to contribute your own ideas for the continuous improvement of software quality.
- You have successfully completed your studies in computer science or completed your education in IT or electronics at the HTL or FH or a similar institution.
- You have experience as a product owner in an agile development processes (Scrum), as well as in C and C++ and have a sound knowledge of software development processes.
- Professional experience in embedded software development and media processing is a plus.
- You have a high technical affinity and are able to work well under pressure.
- Personally, you are characterized by a high ability to work in a team, a structured way of working and strong communication skills.
- Very good knowledge of English rounds off your profile, German skills are additionally beneficial.
We look forward to receiving your online application with your earliest possible starting date and salary expectations.
|Earliest Possible Start Date||:||as soon as possible|