Technical Product Owner – Software Camera Systems (m|w|d)
Arnold & Richter Cine Technik (ARRI) is a global company within the motion picture media industry, employing around 1,500 staff worldwide. The company was founded in 1917 in Munich, Germany, where the headquarters is still located today. Other subsidiaries exist in Europe, North and South America, Asia, and Australia. The ARRI Group consists of five business units: Camera Systems, Lighting, Media, Rental, and Medical.
ARRI's business unit Camera Systems with its development sites in Vienna and Munich focuses on the development, production and marketing of camera systems and accessories for the film and television industry. The sales and service network covers the whole world. From Hollywood to Bollywood: ARRI technology has produced numerous award-winning international and national feature film and TV productions. ARRI's portfolio in this area includes camera systems such as ALEXA LF, ALEXA Mini LF, ALEXA Mini and AMIRA, high-end lenses such as ARRI Signature Primes, camera stabilization systems TRINITY and MAXIMA, mechanical camera accessories, electronic control systems for camera technology and lenses the archiving tools ARRILASER and ARRISCAN.
The software for our products is largely developed in-house. Due to the steadily increasing amount of software in our products, we would like to expand our team in Vienna and look forward to receiving your application!
- Within camera software development, you will play an important role in the creative new development and further development of existing products and the support as well as the implementation of the development process
- You will create and maintain the technical backlog of the camera software teams in close coordination with product management, requirement engineering, software development, and testing. You will implement the product management requirements and consider testability, maintainability, and other technical improvements.
- You document all processes and tests comprehensibly and, in addition, you will be asked to contribute your own ideas for the continuous improvement of software quality.
- You have successfully completed your studies in computer science or completed your education in IT or electronics at the HTL or FH or a similar institution.
- You have experience as a product owner in an agile development processes (Scrum), as well as in C and C++ and have a sound knowledge of software development processes.
- Professional experience in embedded software development and media processing is a plus.
- You have a high technical affinity and are able to work well under pressure.
- Personally, you are characterized by a high ability to work in a team, a structured way of working and strong communication skills.
- Very good knowledge of English rounds off your profile, German skills are additionally beneficial.
We look forward to receiving your online application with your earliest possible starting date and salary expectations.
|Earliest Possible Start Date||:||as soon as possible|