Software Engineer GUI Imaging Software (m|w|d)
“Inspiring images. Since 1917.” ARRI is a global company within the motion picture media industry, employing around 1,400 staff worldwide. Named after its founders August Arnold and Robert Richter, ARRI was established in Munich, Germany, where the headquarters is still located today. Other subsidiaries are in Europe, North and South America, Asia, and Australia.
The ARRI Group consists of the business units Camera Systems, Lighting, Media, and Rental, all dedicated to connecting art and future technologies for moving images. ARRI is a leading designer and manufacturer of camera and lighting systems for the film and broadcast industry, with a worldwide distribution and service network. It is also an integrated media service provider in the fields of film post- and coproduction, international sales, as well as equipment rental, and supplying camera, lighting, and grip packages to professional productions.
The Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences has recognized ARRI’s engineers and their contributions to the industry with 19 Scientific and Technical Awards.
The software for our products is largely developed in-house. Due to the steadily increasing amount of software in our products, we would like to expand our team in Vienna and look forward to receiving your application!
- You will be responsible for the creative new development and further development of existing products for image and video processing.
- In doing so, you will implement GUI designs and bring in your own ideas for the design of GUI concepts in coordination with the Product Owner and UX Designer.
- You will carry out error analyzes, debuggings and bug fixes and continuously optimize the software quality.
- You have successfully completed your studies in computer science or your training in IT or electronics at a technical college, a university of applied sciences, or similar.
- You have professional experience in the implementation and design of GUI concepts as well as in the application of common cross-platform UI frameworks such as Qt and have a sound knowledge of C ++
- You have experience in object-oriented design / development and in C / C ++ multi-platform software development on different operating systems (Linux, MacOS, Windows)
- In addition, you have experience in agile development processes (Scrum) and have already worked with Test Driven Development, Continuous Integration as well as with Python and platform-specific Shell Scripting
- You have a high technical affinity
- Personally, you are characterized by a high ability to work in a team, a structured way of working and strong communication skills
- Very good knowledge of English rounds off your profile, German skills are additionally beneficial.
We look forward to receiving your online application with your earliest possible starting date and salary expectations.
|Earliest Possible Start Date||:||as soon as possible|