Marketing Communications Officer
“Inspiring images. Since 1917.” ARRI is a global company within the motion picture media industry, employing around 1,400 staff worldwide. Named after its founders August Arnold and Robert Richter, ARRI was established in Munich, Germany, where the headquarters is still located today. Other subsidiaries are in Europe, North and South America, Asia, and Australia.
The ARRI Group consists of the business units Camera Systems, Lighting, Media, and Rental, all dedicated to connecting art and future technologies for moving images. ARRI is a leading designer and manufacturer of camera and lighting systems for the film and broadcast industry, with a worldwide distribution and service network. It is also an integrated media service provider in the fields of film post- and coproduction, international sales, as well as equipment rental, and supplying camera, lighting, and grip packages to professional productions.
The Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences has recognized ARRI’s engineers and their contributions to the industry with 19 Scientific and Technical Awards.
ARRI Asia is looking for a Marketing Communication Officer who is a talented storyteller and an expert on what's new and now. She/He will enjoy the creative process, which is essential for the communication through all modern media. Her/His competence will be key factor for the effective promotion of our strong brand, products and services in East Asia Pacific.
- Handle public relations, information output, press releases and media requests, social media and/or advertising
- Foster relationships with end-customers (DPs, DIT, Directors, Producers, etc.)
- Prepare content for social media channels in alignment with the communication strategy of the company.
- Get involved in projects related to search engine optimization, website updates and social media.
- Commission and/or conduct market research
- Report to Marketing Manager
- University graduate in Business Studies, Marketing or related discipline
- A minimum of 2-3 years of relevant experience in marketing and communication / product marketing / digital marketing
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Well-organized, detail-minded, self-motivated and able to work under pressure
- Experience in motion picture and/or broadcast market is an advantage
- Excellent command of spoken and written English
If you are interested in this position, please send your full application with resume, current and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org
“ DATA COLLECTED WILL BE USED FOR RECRUITMENT PURPOSE ONLY”
|Earliest Possible Start Date||:||as of now|