Event Marketing Officer
“Inspiring images. Since 1917.” ARRI is a global company within the motion picture media industry, employing around 1,400 staff worldwide. Named after its founders August Arnold and Robert Richter, ARRI was established in Munich, Germany, where the headquarters is still located today. Other subsidiaries are in Europe, North and South America, Asia, and Australia.
The ARRI Group consists of the business units Camera Systems, Lighting, Media, and Rental, all dedicated to connecting art and future technologies for moving images. ARRI is a leading designer and manufacturer of camera and lighting systems for the film and broadcast industry, with a worldwide distribution and service network. It is also an integrated media service provider in the fields of film post- and coproduction, international sales, as well as equipment rental, and supplying camera, lighting, and grip packages to professional productions.
The Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences has recognized ARRI’s engineers and their contributions to the industry with 19 Scientific and Technical Awards.
ARRI Asia is looking for an Event Marketing Officer who is a talented organizer and an expert on traditional and modern marketing tools. She/He has to be capable of working independently but also as part of a small team in East Asia Pacific. She/He will experience great job-satisfaction from delivering high quality work that results in successful events and strong brand presence.
- Assist in marketing plan implementation, coordinate product promotion events and exhibitions in Asia
- Organize and handle marketing and advertising materials
- Coordinate with internal and external parties to ensure smooth execution of marketing programs
- Maintain customer database (CRM)
- Prepare data analysis regularly for marketing program planning
- Report to Marketing Manager
- University graduate in Business Studies, Marketing or related discipline
- A minimum of 2-3 years of relevant experience in marketing
- Experience in marketing programs, product marketing and event management
- Good interpersonal skills, proactive, creative and result-oriented
- Well-organized, detail-minded, self-motivated and able to work under pressure
- Experience in motion picture and/or broadcast market is an advantage
- Good command of spoken and written English, Chinese and Mandarin
If you are interested in this position, please send your full application with resume, current and expected salary to email@example.com
“ DATA COLLECTED WILL BE USED FOR RECRUITMENT PURPOSE ONLY”
|Earliest Possible Start Date||:||as of now|