Permanent - Full Time
Arnold & Richter Cine Technik (ARRI) is a global company within the motion picture media industry, employing around 1,500 staff worldwide. The company was founded in 1917 in Munich, Germany, where the headquarters is still located today. Other subsidiaries exist in Europe, North and South America, Asia, and Australia.
The ARRI Group consists of five business units: Camera Systems, Lighting, Media, Rental, and Medical. ARRI is a leading designer and manufacturer of camera and lighting systems for the film and broadcast industry, with a worldwide distribution and service network. It is also an integrated media service provider in the fields of film post- and coproduction, international sales, as well as equipment rental, supplying camera, lighting, and grip packages to professional productions. ARRI Medical focuses on the use of core imaging technologies for surgical applications.
The Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences has recognized ARRI’s engineers and their contributions to the industry with 19 Scientific and Technical Awards.
- To provide servicing, repair and after sales technical support for all ARRI associated equipment including but not limited to digital cameras, PCA electronic control systems, PCA Mechanical control systems and lenses while maintaining and/or exceeding the Company’s high standards and requirements.
- To respond to customer enquiries providing the latest technical information ensuring an excellent customer service experience.
- Previous and proven experience as an engineer/ technician is essential including experience in repairing and testing digital cameras, lenses and accessories down to component level.
- Analogue camera knowledge is advantageous.
- A qualification in General Engineering or Electrical Engineering is preferred.
- The successful applicant will be self-motivated and highly organised with excellent communication and customer service skills to ensure that we continue to meet customer expectations and improve service levels.
- Candidates must also be able to work to tight deadlines, demonstrating excellent time management skills.
The position offers a competitive salary and benefits package.
For further details or to apply, please e-mail your resume together with a covering letter to Hayley Russell, Senior HR Advisor email@example.com
Closing date for completed applications is Friday 8th November 2019
ARRI Cine Technik Ltd is committed to a policy of equal opportunity and non-discrimination
|Earliest Possible Start Date||:||November/ December 2019|