Business Development and Technical Marketing Representative (m/f/d)
“Inspiring images. Since 1917.” ARRI is a global company within the motion picture media industry, employing around 1,400 staff worldwide. Named after its founders August Arnold and Robert Richter, ARRI was established in Munich, Germany, where the headquarters is still located today. Other subsidiaries are in Europe, North and South America, Asia, and Australia.
The ARRI Group consists of the business units Camera Systems, Lighting, Media, and Rental, all dedicated to connecting art and future technologies for moving images. ARRI is a leading designer and manufacturer of camera and lighting systems for the film and broadcast industry, with a worldwide distribution and service network. It is also an integrated media service provider in the fields of film post- and coproduction, international sales, as well as equipment rental, and supplying camera, lighting, and grip packages to professional productions.
The Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences has recognized ARRI’s engineers and their contributions to the industry with 19 Scientific and Technical Awards.
- Business Development and Technical Marketing for ARRI Camera Systems in Italy
- Development of local business opportunities and management of dealers
- Technical consulting and support to customers, distributors and end users in all technical aspects of cameras, accessories, lenses and workflow
- Product presentations and conduction of workshops and customer trainings
- Organization of and participation in Trade fairs, festivals and congresses
- Management of demonstration material (stock, maintenance, logistics)
- Excellent understanding of techniques of cinematographic and audio-visual imaging
- Very good knowledge of digital cameras, lenses and professional accessories
- Technical expertise in workflows and tools related to the management of the digital image (data management, colour management, etc.)
- Rigorous and professional attitude
- Excellent organisational skills and great versatility
- Strong relationship, communication and teaching skills
- Good cinematographic culture
- Fluent use of basic software such as Word, Excel, Power Point
- Proficient in both spoken and written Italian and English
- Willingness to travel
You can expect a challenging and exciting work environment with diverse opportunities and international orientation!
We look forward to receiving your online application with your earliest possible starting date and salary expectations.
|Earliest Possible Start Date||:||as soon as possible|