Software Engineer GUI Camera Systems C++ (m|w|d)
“Inspiring images. Since 1917.” ARRI is a global company within the motion picture media industry, employing around 1,400 staff worldwide. Named after its founders August Arnold and Robert Richter, ARRI was established in Munich, Germany, where the headquarters is still located today. Other subsidiaries are in Europe, North and South America, Asia, and Australia.
The ARRI Group consists of the business units Camera Systems, Lighting, Media, and Rental, all dedicated to connecting art and future technologies for moving images. ARRI is a leading designer and manufacturer of camera and lighting systems for the film and broadcast industry, with a worldwide distribution and service network. It is also an integrated media service provider in the fields of film post- and coproduction, international sales, as well as equipment rental, and supplying camera, lighting, and grip packages to professional productions.
The Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences has recognized ARRI’s engineers and their contributions to the industry with 19 Scientific and Technical Awards.
The software for our products is largely developed in-house. Due to the steadily increasing amount of software in our products, we would like to expand our team in Vienna and look forward to receiving your application!
- You will be responsible for the creative new development and further development of existing camera system products.
- In doing so, you will take over the further and new development of frameworks for GUI modeling and code generation, GUI engines as well as webapps for camera control.
- In your role, you will work closely together with the GUI design.
- You will implement functional tests for ARRI camera systems, carry out fault analyzes, debuggings and bug fixes. and document all processes and tests comprehensibly.
- In addition, you will be asked to contribute your own ideas for the continuous improvement of software quality.
- You have successfully completed your studies in computer science or your training in IT or electronics at a technical college, a university of applied sciences, or similar.
- In addition, you bring in-depth experience in C ++ / template programming as well as common GUI frameworks such as Qt
- You are expert in object-oriented design / development and have experience in agile development processes (Scrum).
- You have a high technical affinity and are able to work well under pressure.
- Personally, you are characterized by a high ability to work in a team, a structured way of working and strong communication skills.
- Very good knowledge of English rounds off your profile, German skills are additionally beneficial.
We look forward to receiving your online application with your earliest possible starting date and salary expectations.
|Earliest Possible Start Date||:||as soon as possible|