Senior Engineer Image Processing - Filter Design (m/w/d)
“Inspiring images. Since 1917.” ARRI is a global player within the motion picture industry, employing around 1,200 staff worldwide. Named after its founders August Arnold and Robert Richter, ARRI was established in Munich, Germany, where the headquarters is still located today. Other subsidiaries are in Europe, North and South America, Asia, and Australia.
The ARRI Group consists of the business units Camera Systems, Lighting, and Rental, all dedicated to connecting creativity and future technologies for moving images. ARRI is a leading designer and manufacturer of camera and lighting systems as well as system solutions for the film, broadcast, and media industries, with a worldwide distribution and service network. The portfolio includes digital cameras, lenses, camera accessories, archive technologies, lamp heads, and lighting accessories. Along with offering exclusive technologies, ARRI Rental’s first-class services and equipment provide camera, lighting, and grip packages to professional productions around the world.
The Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences has recognized ARRI’s engineers and their contributions to the industry with 19 Scientific and Technical Awards.
- As part of our team of specialists in image processing, you will be responsible for the development of linear and adaptive filters.
- You will develop algorithms for color mosaiced sensor data.
- In addition, you will design algorithms for implementation in real-time systems.
- You enjoy working in a complex interdisciplinary environment that requires diverse coordination with colleagues from different disciplines.
- As a senior engineer, you will be able to take on tasks independently and develop solutions autonomously.
- With your knowledge and experience, you will guide junior colleagues and supervise students who are writing their final thesis with us.
- You have successfully completed your studies in electrical engineering (communications engineering), physics, or in a comparable field.
- You have several years of professional experience or a doctorate in the field of image processing.
- You bring knowledge in the areas of signal processing, filter design, color mosaic data processing and compression.
- You have a very good working knowledge of MATLAB.
- Experience with implementations in hardware (FPGA) is desirable.
- You possess strong communication skills and the ability to work in a team.
- Fluent business German and English skills complete your profile.
You can expect a challenging and exciting work environment with diverse opportunities and international orientation!
We look forward to receiving your online application with your earliest possible starting date and salary expectations.
|Earliest Possible Start Date||:||01.05.2021|