Senior Engineer Image Processing - Object Recognition (m/w/d)
“Inspiring images. Since 1917.” ARRI is a global player within the motion picture industry, employing around 1,200 staff worldwide. Named after its founders August Arnold and Robert Richter, ARRI was established in Munich, Germany, where the headquarters is still located today. Other subsidiaries are in Europe, North and South America, Asia, and Australia.
The ARRI Group consists of the business units Camera Systems, Lighting, and Rental, all dedicated to connecting creativity and future technologies for moving images. ARRI is a leading designer and manufacturer of camera and lighting systems as well as system solutions for the film, broadcast, and media industries, with a worldwide distribution and service network. The portfolio includes digital cameras, lenses, camera accessories, archive technologies, lamp heads, and lighting accessories. Along with offering exclusive technologies, ARRI Rental’s first-class services and equipment provide camera, lighting, and grip packages to professional productions around the world.
The Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences has recognized ARRI’s engineers and their contributions to the industry with 19 Scientific and Technical Awards.
- You will develop technologies in a complex environment that help our users with challenges that arise on film sets.
- Focus is a critical factor for image quality, and a growing challenge with high resolution media. For this, you will develop algorithms for object detection and tracking in real time, which you will partially automate.
- You enjoy working in a complex interdisciplinary environment that requires diverse coordination with colleagues from different disciplines.
- As a senior engineer, you will be responsible for finishing tasks and developing solutions independently.
- With your knowledge and experience, you will guide junior colleagues and supervise students who are writing their final thesis.
- You have successfully completed your studies in electrical engineering, physics, or in a comparable field.
- You have professional experience in the camera field (consumer or industrial).
- You have knowledge in the areas of signal processing, distance measurement methods, object detection and tracking, and hardware-related image processing, as well as in the design and conceptual design of complex signal processing.
- You bring an in-depth knowledge of MATLAB as well as C++ and, ideally, a basic knowledge of VHDL.
- You are characterized by your interest and enthusiasm for all elements of image acquisition as well as high level communication skills and a dedication to teamwork.
- Fluent business German and English skills complete your profile.
You can expect a challenging and exciting work environment with diverse opportunities and international orientation!
We look forward to receiving your online application with your earliest possible starting date and salary expectations.
|Earliest Possible Start Date||:||01.07.2021|