Business Development Manager (m/f/d)
“Inspiring images. Since 1917.” ARRI is a global player within the motion picture industry, employing around 1,200 staff worldwide. Named after its founders August Arnold and Robert Richter, ARRI was established in Munich, Germany, where the headquarters is still located today. Other subsidiaries are in Europe, North and South America, Asia, and Australia.
The ARRI Group consists of the business units Camera Systems, Lighting, and Rental, all dedicated to connecting creativity and future technologies for moving images. ARRI is a leading designer and manufacturer of camera and lighting systems as well as system solutions for the film, broadcast, and media industries, with a worldwide distribution and service network. The portfolio includes digital cameras, lenses, camera accessories, archive technologies, lamp heads, and lighting accessories. Along with offering exclusive technologies, ARRI Rental’s first-class services and equipment provide camera, lighting, and grip packages to professional productions around the world.
The Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences has recognized ARRI’s engineers and their contributions to the industry with 19 Scientific and Technical Awards.
- You will be responsible for Business Development for ARRI Camera Systems and Lighting Products in Italy.
- You will develop local business opportunities and manage dealers in Italy.
- In addition, you will provide technical consulting and support to customers, distributors and end users in all technical aspects of cameras, accessories, lenses and workflow.
- With your knowledge and experience, you will conduct technical product presentations, workshops and customer trainings for ARRI products.
- The organization of and participation in Trade fairs, festivals and congresses will also be part of your job.
- You will manage demonstration material (stock, maintenance, logistics).
- You have successfully completed your studies in film with focus on camera or lighting technology, or in a comparable field.
- You have several years of professional experience in techniques of cinematographic and audio-visual imaging.
- You bring very good knowledge of digital cameras, lenses and professional accessories as well as lighting products.
- In addition, you bring technical expertise in workflows and tools related to the management of the digital image (data management, colour management, etc.).
- Experience in use of basic software such as CRM, Microsoft office is desirable.
- You have a rigorous and professional attitude.
- You possess strong organisational as well as strong relationship, communication and teaching skills.
- Fluent business Italian and English skills complete your profile, French or Spanish skills would additionally be a plus.
- Willingness to travel is desirable.
To apply, please e-mail your resume together with a covering letter to Natasza Chroscicki (NChroscicki@arrifrance.com).
|Earliest Possible Start Date||:||as soon as possible|