Senior Software Engineer C++– R&D Camera Systems (m|w|d)
"Inspiring images. Since 1917.” ARRI is a global player within the motion picture industry, employing around 1,200 staff worldwide. Named after its founders August Arnold and Robert Richter, ARRI was established in Munich, Germany, where the headquarters is still located today. Other subsidiaries are in Europe, North and South America, Asia, and Australia.
The ARRI Group consists of the business units Camera Systems, Lighting, and Rental, all dedicated to connecting creativity and future technologies for moving images. ARRI is a leading designer and manufacturer of camera and lighting systems as well as system solutions for the film, broadcast, and media industries, with a worldwide distribution and service network. The portfolio includes digital cameras, lenses, camera accessories, archive technologies, lamp heads, and lighting accessories. Along with offering exclusive technologies, ARRI Rental’s first-class services and equipment provide camera, lighting, and grip packages to professional productions around the world.
The Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences has recognized ARRI’s engineers and their contributions to the industry with 19 Scientific and Technical Awards.
- Master’s degree in degree in computer science, information systems, or similar.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience as a C++ software developer in an enterprise setting.
- Current knowledge of C++ standards and specifications.
- Proven experience in object-oriented design and development.
- Proficiency in multi-threaded, high-performance software development.
- Extensive experience in deploying software across a variety of platforms and operating systems.
- Superb analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills.
- Great organizational and time management skills.
Nice to have:
- Experience in high performance processing on CPU and GPU (CUDA, OpenCL or Metal)
- Proficiency in additional languages such as C, Java or Python.
- Domain knowledge in processing of digital media and associated metadata.
- Knowledge of GUI frameworks such as QT.
- Experience with agile development processes and continuous integration.
- Oral and written communication skills in German language.
You can expect a challenging and exciting work environment with diverse opportunities and international orientation!
We look forward to receiving your online application with your earliest possible starting date and salary expectations.
|Earliest Possible Start Date||:||01.07.2021|