“Inspiring images. Since 1917.” ARRI is a global player within the motion picture industry, employing around 1,200 staff worldwide. Named after its founders August Arnold and Robert Richter, ARRI was established in Munich, Germany, where the headquarters is still located today. Other subsidiaries are in Europe, North and South America, Asia, and Australia.
The ARRI Group consists of the business units Camera Systems, Lighting, and Rental, all dedicated to connecting creativity and future technologies for moving images. ARRI is a leading designer and manufacturer of camera and lighting systems as well as system solutions for the film, broadcast, and media industries, with a worldwide distribution and service network. The portfolio includes digital cameras, lenses, camera accessories, archive technologies, lamp heads, and lighting accessories. Along with offering exclusive technologies, ARRI Rental’s first-class services and equipment provide camera, lighting, and grip packages to professional productions around the world.
The Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences has recognized ARRI’s engineers and their contributions to the industry with 19 Scientific and Technical Awards.
- Design, manage, and deliver strategy and execution for digital marketing and engagement – including content marketing, social media, and ARRI Rental’s website
- Execute tactics for building traffic and growing supporter base through online media and SEO
- Write news articles, press releases, website content, and both internal and external newsletters covering all of ARRI Rental’s activities; assist with website maintenance
- Contribute to the production and writing of new content, design, and distribution of advertising and promotional material to include merchandising, print and web advertisements, tradeshow promotions, direct mailings, newsletters, social media, and other lead generation/communication activities
- Coordinate the introduction of new equipment and/or services to the market
- Liaise with the ARRI Rental Marketing Manager and ARRI Rental Group marketing departments
- Build and sustain relationships with local marketing partners (e.g., the American Society of Cinematographers)
- Plan and coordinate local promotion campaigns, tradeshows, and events
- Work with our managers and business units to determine budgets and manage expenses to that budget
- Research, develop, and manage all merchandise for clients
- Prepare marketing reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing marketing data
- Detailed working knowledge of all Microsoft programs, with special emphasis on Word, Excel, Project and PowerPoint, as well as Adobe Photoshop
- Strong familiarity with social networking sites and Google Analytics
- Extensive writing skills necessary
- Exemplary attention to detail and superior communication skills
- Ability to work independently on assigned tasks as well as accept direction on given assignments
- Ability to work accurately and thoroughly, while looking for ways to improve and promote quality
- Ability to adapt to changes in the work environment and manage competing demands; to change approach or method to best fit the situation; to deal with frequent changes, delays, or unexpected events
If you possess the skills we are looking for, and wish to join our dynamic team, please submit your resume along with salary requirements to: ARRIcareers@arri.com
|Earliest Possible Start Date||:||as soon as possible|