Service and Logistics Administrator
“Inspiring images. Since 1917.” ARRI is a global player within the motion picture industry, employing around 1,200 staff worldwide. Named after its founders August Arnold and Robert Richter, ARRI was established in Munich, Germany, where the headquarters is still located today. Other subsidiaries are in Europe, North and South America, Asia, and Australia.
The ARRI Group consists of the business units Camera Systems, Lighting, and Rental, all dedicated to connecting creativity and future technologies for moving images. ARRI is a leading designer and manufacturer of camera and lighting systems as well as system solutions for the film, broadcast, and media industries, with a worldwide distribution and service network. The portfolio includes digital cameras, lenses, camera accessories, archive technologies, lamp heads, and lighting accessories. Along with offering exclusive technologies, ARRI Rental’s first-class services and equipment provide camera, lighting, and grip packages to professional productions around the world.
The Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences has recognized ARRI’s engineers and their contributions to the industry with 19 Scientific and Technical Awards.
ARRI Canada is looking for an experienced, customer service driven, and highly motivated Service and Logistics Administrator at our service center in Toronto.
The Service and Logistics Administrator is a full-time position responsible for preparing all necessary paperwork, controlling the reception of equipment, estimating final repair changes, and the shipment of customers’ equipment. The Logistics Administrator receives and ships incoming equipment, and supports operations with inventory control, including general warehouse duties.
- Assists walk-in customers in the front office area, handling the check-in of equipment for repair, and the delivery of repaired equipment back to customers.
- Manages the implementation and completion of paperwork for the service departments, including but not limited to estimates, service orders, payment arrangements, and shipping/pick up.
- Manages Service-related calls to and from customers on estimates, status of repairs, and accounting discrepancies.
- Initiates and prepares correspondence with customers regarding repair information.
- Responsible for sending customers’ goods to outside vendors for repair and maintaining charge-back information for billing.
- Moves products received in the warehouse to their proper storage area and assigns bin location if needed.
- Receives and accounts for all incoming shipments of customers’ repairs, credits, and exchanges, purchases etc.
- Participates in periodic cycle counts and assists with the input of data.
- Researches any discrepancies with inventory, credits, etc. related to service activities, and corrects these when requested.
The ideal candidate must have a minimum of 2-3 years’ experience in customer service, administration, or logistics-oriented positions. Service-related background preferred. Knowledge of camera and/or lighting equipment, experience in film/TV production desirable. A high school diploma is required. Some college education preferred.
- Exceptional customer service skills (friendly, courteous, helpful).
- Must be self-motivated and self-disciplined. Must be able to work independently on assigned tasks, as well as accept direction on given assignments.
- Must handle stressful situations professionally and interact with co-workers and clients respectfully.
- Ability to work well with others, especially in a team environment. Must be able to work collectively with colleagues.
- Must be detail-oriented, exhibit strong organizational skills, and demonstrate the ability to handle multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously.
- Must have excellent speaking and writing abilities. Must be able to communicate effectively and professionally in spoken and written English. French skills highly desirable also.
- Must comply with ARRI business practices in service and inventory control.
- Must be computer literate and have a demonstrated aptitude in Excel, Word, Outlook, order entry and CRM programs. SAP experience highly desirable.
- Ability to multitask and respond effectively to changing priorities and situations.
Salary and Benefits: Salary is commensurate with experience. ARRI Canada offers comprehensive benefits, vacation, holiday, and sick/personal leave.
If you feel you have what it takes to join our team, please email your resume to Arricareers@arri.com
|Earliest Possible Start Date||:||as soon as possible|