Technical Sales Representative
“Inspiring images. Since 1917.” ARRI is a global player within the motion picture industry, employing around 1,200 staff worldwide. Named after its founders August Arnold and Robert Richter, ARRI was established in Munich, Germany, where the headquarters is still located today. Other subsidiaries are in Europe, North and South America, Asia, and Australia.
The ARRI Group consists of the business units Camera Systems, Lighting, and Rental, all dedicated to connecting creativity and future technologies for moving images. ARRI is a leading designer and manufacturer of camera and lighting systems as well as system solutions for the film, broadcast, and media industries, with a worldwide distribution and service network. The portfolio includes digital cameras, lenses, camera accessories, archive technologies, lamp heads, and lighting accessories. Along with offering exclusive technologies, ARRI Rental’s first-class services and equipment provide camera, lighting, and grip packages to professional productions around the world.
The Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences has recognized ARRI’s engineers and their contributions to the industry with 19 Scientific and Technical Awards.
ARRI INC, world renowned distributor of premier professional motion picture Camera and Lighting equipment is looking for a Technical Sales Representative (TSR), Camera to work in our Burbank, CA office
Our products are Innovative, our customer service Legendary and our staff Dedicated.
We seek a talented salesperson with 5 years’ experience in fields related to motion picture production, post production, cinematography and excellent communication skills.
This role is responsible for sales of ARRI Camera Systems and Professional Camera Accessories.
To be considered you must have a strong background in the following areas:
- Account Management activities – develop, build and maintain strong relationships with new and existing customers. Documenting and tracking in ARRI’s CRM software platform
- Ability to offer accurate pricing and quotations of ARRI Camera Systems and Professional Camera Accessories
- Providing technical product knowledge including detailed answers to configuration questions, support and training to customers, end users and fellow coworkers
- Creating and conducting of product training classes, workshops and professional technical demos
- Participate in technical development, sales and market planning, and forecasting
- The right candidate will live and breathe customer service. We pride ourselves on the service we offer our customers and this individual will be in constant contact with the leading industry professionals we visit on a regular basis. Servicing our customer’s needs is truly our number one priority, the right person will do this through their knowledge of our equipment line (Digital cameras, lenses and accessories), experience within the film and broadcast production world and true dedication to customer satisfaction. If this sounds like who you are, we want to meet you!
This role requires a highly motivated individual who understands the true meaning of teamwork, possesses strong presentation, relationship building and closing skills. Good working knowledge of Microsoft office programs necessary and SAP experience preferred. Frequent travel across the Western Region and weekend availability is required.
If you are someone who possesses these skills and are up to the challenge, we are looking for you. Salary is dependent upon experience and skill set.
Any interested parties should contact their department managers to discuss their interest in this position. Their department manager should then contact Wanda Wells at email@example.com to discuss scheduling of an interview for this position.
|Earliest Possible Start Date||:||as soon as possible|