“Inspiring images. Since 1917.” ARRI is a global player within the motion picture industry, employing around 1,200 staff worldwide. Named after its founders August Arnold and Robert Richter, ARRI was established in Munich, Germany, where the headquarters is still located today. Other subsidiaries are in Europe, North and South America, Asia, and Australia.
The ARRI Group consists of the business units Camera Systems, Lighting, and Rental, all dedicated to connecting creativity and future technologies for moving images. ARRI is a leading designer and manufacturer of camera and lighting systems as well as system solutions for the film, broadcast, and media industries, with a worldwide distribution and service network. The portfolio includes digital cameras, lenses, camera accessories, archive technologies, lamp heads, and lighting accessories. Along with offering exclusive technologies, ARRI Rental’s first-class services and equipment provide camera, lighting, and grip packages to professional productions around the world.
The Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences has recognized ARRI’s engineers and their contributions to the industry with 19 Scientific and Technical Awards.
- Supporting the day-to-day operations of the Client Contact department, ensuring that customer satisfaction goals are met.
- Establish and cultivate new and existing client relationships, promoting ARRI, its products and services through an efficient and prompt service.
- Principal contact for crews and production companies (working in conjunction with Marketing Managers) to ensure correct equipment is scheduled.
- Help manage equipment utilisation and conflict management.
- Prepare and follow up quotations, process customer orders and book equipment.
- Actively support best business practices and processes, ensuring continuous improvement where possible.
- Previous experience within the rental/ entertainment industry with some knowledge of industry equipment is preferred.
- Experience of operational processes within a rental company is advantageous.
- The successful applicant will be self-motivated and highly organised with excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Candidates must also be able to work to tight deadlines, demonstrating excellent time management skills.
To Apply: Please e-mail your C.V together with a covering letter to Hayley Russell, Senior HR Advisor firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for completed applications is Monday 5th July 2021
ARRI Rental Services UK Ltd is committed to a policy of equal opportunity and non-discrimination
|Earliest Possible Start Date||:||August 2021|