Senior Financial Accountant
“Inspiring images. Since 1917.” ARRI is a global player within the motion picture industry, employing around 1,200 staff worldwide. Named after its founders August Arnold and Robert Richter, ARRI was established in Munich, Germany, where the headquarters is still located today. Other subsidiaries are in Europe, North and South America, Asia, and Australia.
The ARRI Group consists of the business units Camera Systems, Lighting, and Rental, all dedicated to connecting creativity and future technologies for moving images. ARRI is a leading designer and manufacturer of camera and lighting systems as well as system solutions for the film, broadcast, and media industries, with a worldwide distribution and service network. The portfolio includes digital cameras, lenses, camera accessories, archive technologies, lamp heads, and lighting accessories. Along with offering exclusive technologies, ARRI Rental’s first-class services and equipment provide camera, lighting, and grip packages to professional productions around the world.
The Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences has recognized ARRI’s engineers and their contributions to the industry with 19 Scientific and Technical Awards.
We seek someone who is most comfortable in an environment of multi-tasking and problem solving and who provides strong team leadership.
This role requires a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business or Finance and at least 5 years experience in all aspects of Accounting. This role will oversee the day-to-day Accounting processes, customer and contract set-up, purchasing, support year-end audit an preparation annual budgets and interim year forecast changes. If you can be called an Excel Savant, we want to meet you!
To be considered you must have strong knowledge in the following areas:
- Must be familiar with monthly reporting; perform the monthly balance sheet and income statement analysis and bank reconciliations
- Responsible for full cycle accounting primary focus to include: Accounts Payable (especially processing of sub-rental, crew gear, consignment, missing and damage, and freight vendor invoices), data entry and analysis of Accounts Receivable, Cash, Purchasing/Inventory, and General Ledger accounts.
- Ensure cross functional knowledge by being the primary backup to:
- Purchasing Supervisor for PO creation and following up on purchasing activity
- Billing Administrator for revenue billing and revenue forecast follow up
- Senior A/P Specialist for check runs
- Assist with account reconciliations, research to reconcile differences and resolve P.O./invoice disputes
- Receive third party rental invoices, examine, and compare invoice to purchase order and billing schedule, ensure PO has been properly approved, ensure PO is coded to the appropriate general ledger account(s), validate equipment is billed to client, and enter invoices into the SAP system
- Reach out to customers and verify account information to setup new accounts
- Review and approve client account information forms and assign credit terms and limits for commercials, television shows and feature films
- Assist with Credit Application processing including sending and accepting account information forms, make telephone calls, send emails and faxes to confirm credit references provided by the potential client
The perfect candidate will show strong attention to detail, excellent organization skills and have a working knowledge of SAP. Knowledge of developing an annual budget and updating of interim forecasts is required.
- SAP and R2 experience
- Possess excellent time management and organizational skills
- Excellent communication and written skills
- Able to work in a fast pace multi-tasked environment
- Demonstrate professionalism in all communication aspects to both internal and external customers
We truly value our staff and offer the benefits to prove it, medical, dental and vision insurance, a 401k plan, EAP program, vacation, sick and personal leave, etc.…
If you are someone who possesses these skills and are up to the challenge, we are looking for you. Salary is dependent upon experience and skill set.
To be considered please fax your resume to 845-215-0170 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We require that you include your salary requirements for this role.
ARRI Rental is an equal opportunity employer.
Our products are innovative, our customer service legendary and our staff dedicated.
|Earliest Possible Start Date||:||as soon as possible|