Project Engineer Cine Style and Broadcast Applications (Workflow and IP Network) (m|w|d)
“Inspiring images. Since 1917.” ARRI is a global player within the motion picture industry, employing around 1,200 staff worldwide. Named after its founders August Arnold and Robert Richter, ARRI was established in Munich, Germany, where the headquarters is still located today. Other subsidiaries are in Europe, North and South America, Asia, and Australia.
The ARRI Group consists of the business units Camera Systems, Lighting, and Rental, all dedicated to connecting creativity and future technologies for moving images. ARRI is a leading designer and manufacturer of camera and lighting systems as well as system solutions for the film, broadcast, and media industries, with a worldwide distribution and service network. The portfolio includes digital cameras, lenses, camera accessories, archive technologies, lamp heads, and lighting accessories. Along with offering exclusive technologies, ARRI Rental’s first-class services and equipment provide camera, lighting, and grip packages to professional productions around the world.
The Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences has recognized ARRI’s engineers and their contributions to the industry with 19 Scientific and Technical Awards.
- Project planning of network-specific system solutions and description of workflows for cinestyle and broadcast applications as well as virtual production/mixed reality solutions for film and broadcast. IP Network structure for Lighting or Video distribution, integration into broadcast automatization, integration into render engines for unreal engine etc.
- Cooperation with the responsible project manager in the preparation of corresponding offers including detailed elaboration of technical specifications for the described core competences
- Calculation of project-specific components
- Project management for the execution of installations and commissioning of the above-mentioned applications
- Measurements, tests and commissioning of the network solutions including technical trainings
- Support of the regional system engineers in planning and execution
- Coordination of cooperation with selected third-party manufacturers for workflow/network components
- Completed studies in media technology, network technologies, electrical engineering or in a comparable field
- Initial practical experience in planning and projecting network solutions for applications in the pro A/V or media sector is an advantage
- Knowledge of film and television technology in general with a focus on camera & lighting workflows and their integration into production infrastructures in the cinestyle and/or broadcast or Pro A/V market
- Good previous knowledge or willingness to further educate yourself on topics such as lighting and LED technology in particular and all possible network standards and solutions in detail
- Affinity for network technologies & software as well as their application for the development of workflow concepts for cinestyle/broadcast VFX or mixed reality studio applications
- Experience in project management and project costing
- Strong teamwork skills and solution-oriented approach to conflict situations
- Independent, goal-oriented way of working with an eye for the essentials
- Fluent in English and good knowledge of German
- Willingness to travel internationally and interest in possible work abroad for up to several weeks
You can expect a challenging and exciting work environment with diverse opportunities and international orientation!
We look forward to receiving your online application with your earliest possible starting date and salary expectations.
|Earliest Possible Start Date||:||ab sofort|