“Inspiring images. Since 1917.” ARRI is a global player within the motion picture industry, employing around 1,200 staff worldwide. Named after its founders August Arnold and Robert Richter, ARRI was established in Munich, Germany, where the headquarters is still located today. Other subsidiaries are in Europe, North and South America, Asia, and Australia.
The ARRI Group consists of the business units Camera Systems, Lighting, and Rental, all dedicated to connecting creativity and future technologies for moving images. ARRI is a leading designer and manufacturer of camera and lighting systems as well as system solutions for the film, broadcast, and media industries, with a worldwide distribution and service network. The portfolio includes digital cameras, lenses, camera accessories, archive technologies, lamp heads, and lighting accessories. Along with offering exclusive technologies, ARRI Rental’s first-class services and equipment provide camera, lighting, and grip packages to professional productions around the world.
The Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences has recognized ARRI’s engineers and their contributions to the industry with 19 Scientific and Technical Awards.
- Provide technical support to the regional sales and business development teams
- Create technical drawings / 3D renderings according to project requirements.
- Workout the specific technical details together with customers.
- Create quotations based on the project requirements.
- Working with the Sourcing team to secure equipment needed for projects.
- Requires integration work on customer sites.
- Work with senior team members to identify and manage risks.
- Supporting regional sales & marketing activities.
- Working closely with Sales, Business Development, and Service team to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Degree in Electrical Engineering or related field
- Minimum 7 years of experience as a system integration specialist or similar discipline
- In-depth understanding of system integration in the entertainment industry
- Excellent skills in AutoCAD and Vectorworks software
- Good knowledge of industry trends, technology, and regulations
- Outstanding communication and negotiation skills
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Familiar with camera/lighting system will be an advantage
- A professional Engineering license or equivalent certification will be an advantage
- Strong analytical, critical, and problem-solving skills
- Excellent in written and spoken English is a must
- Traveling and on-site visits will be required
- Reports to General Manager Sales & Solutions EAP
All personal data collected will be used for recruitment and employment related purpose only.
Please apply via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
|Earliest Possible Start Date||:||as soon as possible|