Solution and Application Specialist
“Inspiring images. Since 1917.” ARRI is a global player within the motion picture industry, employing around 1,200 staff worldwide. Named after its founders August Arnold and Robert Richter, ARRI was established in Munich, Germany, where the headquarters is still located today. Other subsidiaries are in Europe, North and South America, Asia, and Australia.
The ARRI Group consists of the business units Camera Systems, Lighting, and Rental, all dedicated to connecting creativity and future technologies for moving images. ARRI is a leading designer and manufacturer of camera and lighting systems as well as system solutions for the film, broadcast, and media industries, with a worldwide distribution and service network. The portfolio includes digital cameras, lenses, camera accessories, archive technologies, lamp heads, and lighting accessories. Along with offering exclusive technologies, ARRI Rental’s first-class services and equipment provide camera, lighting, and grip packages to professional productions around the world.
The Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences has recognized ARRI’s engineers and their contributions to the industry with 19 Scientific and Technical Awards.
- Propose the ARRI MRPS solution to studio operators / potential users in the East Asia Pacific region.
- Center point of communication for Mixed Reality / Real time solution related topics.
- Bridge the gap between users and ARRI’s product management / workflow team / R&D department.
- Collaborate with contractors, IT infrastructure engineers, system integrators, camera & lighting teams, digital intermediate teams to determine the specifications of the project.
- Workout the specific technical details together with customer / ARRI professionals.
- Visiting Customers regularly, extend the ARRI value, facilitate extended projects.
- Supporting regional marketing activities.
- Working closely with Sales and Service team to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Assisting in yearly budgeting exercise and preparing monthly progress report.
- Any other work related tasks assigned by the company.
- Degree in Visual Effects Productions or related field
- Minimum 5 years of experience as a VFX workflow specialist or similar discipline
- In-depth understanding of VFX production workflow
- Good knowledge of industry trends, technology, and regulations
- Outstanding communication and negotiation skills
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- A team player with leadership abilities
- Familiar with camera motion tracking system will be an advantage
- A professional Engineering license or equivalent certification will be an advantage
- Strong analytical, critical, and problem-solving skills
- Excellent in written and spoken English is a must
- Frequent travelling will be required
All personal data collected will be used for recruitment and employment related purpose only.
Please apply via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
|Earliest Possible Start Date||:||as soon as possible|