Service Engineer, CSS (Camera Stabilizer Systems) Application
“Inspiring images. Since 1917.” ARRI is a global player within the motion picture industry, employing around 1,200 staff worldwide. Named after its founders August Arnold and Robert Richter, ARRI was established in Munich, Germany, where the headquarters is still located today. Other subsidiaries are in Europe, North and South America, Asia, and Australia.
The ARRI Group consists of the business units Camera Systems, Lighting, and Rental, all dedicated to connecting creativity and future technologies for moving images. ARRI is a leading designer and manufacturer of camera and lighting systems as well as system solutions for the film, broadcast, and media industries, with a worldwide distribution and service network. The portfolio includes digital cameras, lenses, camera accessories, archive technologies, lamp heads, and lighting accessories. Along with offering exclusive technologies, ARRI Rental’s first-class services and equipment provide camera, lighting, and grip packages to professional productions around the world.
The Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences has recognized ARRI’s engineers and their contributions to the industry with 19 Scientific and Technical Awards.
- Together with regional sales, visiting potential clients in the Asia Pacific region for ARRI CSS Products explanation, demonstration
- Develop and maintain advanced and in-depth knowledge of the use and repair of ARRI’s Camera Stabiliser System Products and related 3rd party products and software
- Performing technical and precise repairs, evaluating the performance, condition, and quality control of new and used camera stabilizer equipment and accessories
- Troubleshooting and identifying equipment issues, and providing estimates of repairs for clients
- Handles customer calls regarding repair appointments, repair status, support on service-related issues and customer repair questions
- Handles bench and/or field repair of ARRI products according to prescribed protocols and quality standards
- Manages the implementation and completion of paperwork for the service departments, including but not limited to estimates, service orders, payment arrangement, and shipping/ pick up
- Timely and accurate completion of administrative duties regarding service work including opening, updating, and closing of service cases in the required information systems
- Operation experience of Steadicam or other similar systems is preferred.
- Experiences in servicing and repairing of professional camera stabilizer equipment or electronics repair.
- A Bachelor’s degree in electronic / computer engineering or related fields preferred.
- Understanding of video production, camera operation and cinematography is a plus
- Exceptional analytical troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Basic knowledge of Windows, Linux, Microsoft Office Software
- Excellent communication skills and the capability to explain and communicate about complex technical matters
- Ability to handle stressful situations professionally and interact with co-workers and clients respectfully
- Able to travel domestically and internationally, as necessary, to headquarters and manufacturers, visiting customers, trade shows and set locations
- Highly Organized and attention to details
- Excellent in written and spoken English is a must
All personal data collected will be used for recruitment and employment related purpose only.
Please apply via email to email@example.com
|Earliest Possible Start Date||:||as soon as possible|