“Inspiring images. Since 1917.” ARRI is a global player within the motion picture industry, employing around 1,200 staff worldwide. Named after its founders August Arnold and Robert Richter, ARRI was established in Munich, Germany, where the headquarters is still located today. Other subsidiaries are in Europe, North and South America, Asia, and Australia.
The ARRI Group consists of the business units Camera Systems, Lighting, and Rental, all dedicated to connecting creativity and future technologies for moving images. ARRI is a leading designer and manufacturer of camera and lighting systems as well as system solutions for the film, broadcast, and media industries, with a worldwide distribution and service network. The portfolio includes digital cameras, lenses, camera accessories, archive technologies, lamp heads, and lighting accessories. Along with offering exclusive technologies, ARRI Rental’s first-class services and equipment provide camera, lighting, and grip packages to professional productions around the world.
The Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences has recognized ARRI’s engineers and their contributions to the industry with 19 Scientific and Technical Awards.
- Performing highly technical and precise repairs, evaluating the performance, condition, and quality control of new and used DI equipment
- Troubleshooting and identifying equipment issues, and providing estimates of repairs for clients
- Handles customer calls regarding repair appointments, repair status, support on service-related issues, and customer repair questions
- Handles field repair of ARRI products according to prescribed protocols and quality standards
- Develops and maintains advanced and in-depth knowledge of the use and repair of ARRI’s Digital Imaging Products and related 3rd party products and software
- Troubleshoots, repair, assemble and tests all DI related equipment marketed by the company
- Manages the implementation and completion of paperwork for the service departments, including but not limited to estimates, service orders, payment arrangement, and shipping/ pick up
- Timely and accurate completion of administrative duties regarding service work including opening, updating, and closing of service cases in the required information systems.
- Provide technical support for local events.
- Any other work-related tasks assigned by the company.
- Degree in Electrical / Computer Engineering or related fields.
- a minimum of 5 years experience in servicing and repairing IT, hardware/software, or electronics level repair.
- Experiences in servicing and repairing professional film archive equipment and cinema cameras desired
- Understanding of film archive, digital workflows, cinematography, and/or post-production environment will be an advantage
- Must possess familiarity with digital oscilloscope, meters, and hand tools
- Exceptional analytical troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Strong technical expertise in computers, software, electronics, and networking technologies needed
- Basic knowledge of Windows, Microsoft Office Software, Linux, MAC OS, and software scripts
- Excellent communication skills and the capability to explain and communicate about complex technical matters
- Ability to handle stressful situations professionally and interact with co-workers and clients respectfully
- Willingness to travel domestically and internationally, as necessary, to headquarters and manufacturers, visiting customers, trade shows and set locations
- Organization and attention to detail a must
- Excellent in written and spoken English is a must
All personal data collected will be used for recruitment and employment related purpose only.
Please apply via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
|Earliest Possible Start Date||:||as soon as possible|