Senior Product Manager Lighting (m|w|d)
“Inspiring images. Since 1917.” ARRI is a global player within the motion picture industry, employing around 1,200 staff worldwide. Named after its founders August Arnold and Robert Richter, ARRI was established in Munich, Germany, where the headquarters is still located today. Other subsidiaries are in Europe, North and South America, Asia, and Australia.
The ARRI Group consists of the business units Camera Systems, Lighting, and Rental, all dedicated to connecting creativity and future technologies for moving images. ARRI is a leading designer and manufacturer of camera and lighting systems as well as system solutions for the film, broadcast, and media industries, with a worldwide distribution and service network. The portfolio includes digital cameras, lenses, camera accessories, archive technologies, lamp heads, and lighting accessories. Along with offering exclusive technologies, ARRI Rental’s first-class services and equipment provide camera, lighting, and grip packages to professional productions around the world.
The Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences has recognized ARRI’s engineers and their contributions to the industry with 19 Scientific and Technical Awards.
- Takes global responsibility for new LED products including HW, SW, FW and accessories from idea to maturity level
- Leads essential elements of lifecycle management
- Integrates new technologies and customer needs into the product concepts
- Translates market & industry forces/trends into product strategies with respect to brand reputation & leadership role in technology with focus on application and region (Live/Theatre, Europe)
- Drives new LED products including requirements engineering and specification
- Provides input to global product roadmap
- Understands market place and competition globally
- Elaborates market surveys and benchmarks
- Defines strategies to mitigate threats and maximize opportunities to the product line with special focus on patents and protection
- Provides a link and leadership between all functions and effectively communicates with all other areas of the business
- Implements voice of the customer, carry out customer site visits as well as internal and external training
- Supports work of industry management to achieve a strong market reputation, leadership role in technology
- Creates product specification and participates in project team for local products and product adaptation
- Participates at trade shows and events globally
- Degree in relevant studies such film, camera, media or equivalent technical education
- Relevant technical experience - in the filming industry, TV market, event or theater productions
- Minimum of five years experience in product management or technical marketing
- Profound knowledge of light and LED technology
- Proficient with Microsoft software packages, including Office and TEAMS
- Experienced in SAP R/3 and Adobe InDesign preferred
- Ability to relate end-user needs with technical implementation
- Able to work effectively in a team environment and autonomous way of working
- Ability to handle multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously
- Effective troubleshooter with customers
- Strong organizational skills, team lead mindset
- High proficiency in written and spoken German and English
- Willingness to travel internationally about 25%
You can expect a challenging and exciting work environment with diverse opportunities and international orientation!
We look forward to receiving your online application with your earliest possible starting date and salary expectations.
|Earliest Possible Start Date||:||as soon as possible|
|Contact||:||van Reemen, Kathrin|