Marketing Manager Solutions (m/w/d)
“Inspiring images. Since 1917.” ARRI is a global player within the motion picture industry, employing around 1,200 staff worldwide. Named after its founders August Arnold and Robert Richter, ARRI was established in Munich, Germany, where the headquarters is still located today. Other subsidiaries are in Europe, North and South America, Asia, and Australia.
The ARRI Group consists of the business units Camera Systems, Lighting, and Rental, all dedicated to connecting creativity and future technologies for moving images. ARRI is a leading designer and manufacturer of camera and lighting systems as well as system solutions for the film, broadcast, and media industries, with a worldwide distribution and service network. The portfolio includes digital cameras, lenses, camera accessories, archive technologies, lamp heads, and lighting accessories. Along with offering exclusive technologies, ARRI Rental’s first-class services and equipment provide camera, lighting, and grip packages to professional productions around the world.
The Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences has recognized ARRI’s engineers and their contributions to the industry with 19 Scientific and Technical Awards.
- Development and implementation of cross-channel marketing concepts and campaigns (product and image marketing) in the area of ARRI Solutions
- Conception and management of sales- and brand-supporting communication measures for project generation and awareness increase, both through digital marketing activities (e.g. surveys, marketing automation, mailings, video postings, etc.), through selected print materials, media bookings, video productions and photo shoots as well as events and trade show participations
- Assumption of various interface functions as part of the Solutions Group team, such as with Product Management and Corporate Marketing, BU Marketing and international marketing colleagues and external partners
- Responsibility for project cost controlling and project accounting
- Contributing to and coordinating the ARRI website for Solutions to create content for various marketing formats (e.g., reference cases, whitepapers, news articles, blogposts)
- Successful degree in marketing, communications, economics or a comparable field or career changer (m/f/d) with relevant experience
- Relevant professional experience in the agency environment or marketing area as well as in the online and social media sector desirable
- Initial experience in the environment of marketing system solutions as well as experience in the area of cinema, broadcast or media applications would be an advantage
- Very good communication skills in German and English, both written and spoken
- Ability to work independently and on your own initiative as well as a high degree of teamwork and creativity
- Willingness to travel internationally
You can expect a challenging and exciting work environment with diverse opportunities and international orientation!
We look forward to receiving your online application with your earliest possible starting date and salary expectations.
|Earliest Possible Start Date||:||ab sofort|
|Contact||:||van Reemen, Kathrin|