Project Engineer Cine Style and Broadcast (Construction Engineering and CAD) (m|w|d)
“Inspiring images. Since 1917.” ARRI is a global player within the motion picture industry, employing around 1,200 staff worldwide. Named after its founders August Arnold and Robert Richter, ARRI was established in Munich, Germany, where the headquarters is still located today. Other subsidiaries are in Europe, North and South America, Asia, and Australia.
The ARRI Group consists of the business units Camera Systems, Lighting, and Rental, all dedicated to connecting creativity and future technologies for moving images. ARRI is a leading designer and manufacturer of camera and lighting systems as well as system solutions for the film, broadcast, and media industries, with a worldwide distribution and service network. The portfolio includes digital cameras, lenses, camera accessories, archive technologies, lamp heads, and lighting accessories. Along with offering exclusive technologies, ARRI Rental’s first-class services and equipment provide camera, lighting, and grip packages to professional productions around the world.
The Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences has recognized ARRI’s engineers and their contributions to the industry with 19 Scientific and Technical Awards.
- Analysis of customer requirements, consulting, preparation of feasibility studies and development of corresponding technical specifications for professional lighting systems with a focus on cinestyle & broadcast applications
- Supporting the project teams regarding structural engineering issues, analyses of static and dynamic load requirements and dedicated legal recommendations in the field of building construction
- Preparation of 2D/3D drawings with a focus on visualization
- Project management of professional studio lighting installations in the above-mentioned markets, independent detailed project planning in terms of time and trades including commissioning with the involvement of specialists
- Preparation of the corresponding documentation
- Coordination of cooperation with internal and external specialists for the successful project execution, including management of the necessary training courses, certifications and trainings
- Processing of corresponding national and international tenders
- Completed training in the field of media technology, construction technology/architecture, event technology or similar
- Extensive knowledge of CAD and lighting visualization software, artistic understanding of how to present visions of future studio designs visually and convincingly to clients using appropriate visualization software
- Good previous knowledge or willingness to take the initiative to further educate oneself on topics such as lighting and LED technology in particular, and on the integration of studio system components, including rigging and suspension systems, mains and electrical distributions as well as lighting control systems and networks in detail
- Interest in developing as a project leader/manager for the management of complete lighting system solutions
- High level of ability to work in a team and solution-oriented approach in conflict situations
- High degree of independent, goal-oriented work with a focus on the essentials, high organizational skills;
- General willingness to travel, also to countries that require tropicality
- Business fluent in English and basic knowledge of German
You can expect a challenging and exciting work environment with diverse opportunities and international orientation!
We look forward to receiving your online application with your earliest possible starting date and salary expectations.
|Earliest Possible Start Date||:||as soon as possible|