Business Development Manager – Camera Systems & Lighting
“Inspiring images. Since 1917.” ARRI is a global player within the motion picture industry, employing around 1,200 staff worldwide. Named after its founders August Arnold and Robert Richter, ARRI was established in Munich, Germany, where the headquarters is still located today. Other subsidiaries are in Europe, North and South America, Asia, and Australia.
The ARRI Group consists of the business units Camera Systems, Lighting, and Rental, all dedicated to connecting creativity and future technologies for moving images. ARRI is a leading designer and manufacturer of camera and lighting systems as well as system solutions for the film, broadcast, and media industries, with a worldwide distribution and service network. The portfolio includes digital cameras, lenses, camera accessories, archive technologies, lamp heads, and lighting accessories. Along with offering exclusive technologies, ARRI Rental’s first-class services and equipment provide camera, lighting, and grip packages to professional productions around the world.
The Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences has recognized ARRI’s engineers and their contributions to the industry with 19 Scientific and Technical Awards.
- Responsible for developing ARRI’s Business for Camera Systems & Lighting with a focus on the Broadcast, Corporate, Live Event & Theatre market segments, including ARRI Solutions for Motion Picture & Broadcast in the UK, Ireland & Scandinavia.
- Establish and cultivate new and existing relationships with customers, suppliers and B2B partners.
- Consult customers, B2B partners and end-users on ARRI products, solutions and applications in these sectors, including presentations, demos and training.
- Supporting the day-to-day collaboration with ARRI’s key accounts and B2B partners to expand the market share.
- To drive the ARRI Solutions business by developing a partner network for system integration and acting as the interface between clients and the ARRI Solutions team in preparation and during the installation process.
- Prepare preliminary design planning and consult with the involved parties for building infrastructure, including high level cost evaluations per sections for the required scope of work and deliverables.
- Present design and engineering concepts to clients.
- Identify and support tenders in the region.
- To ensure a high level of customer service whilst maintaining and building upon our high-quality industry reputation.
- Actively support best business practices and processes, ensuring continuous improvement where possible.
- The successful candidate must be able to demonstrate a proven track record of sales and business development with knowledge and experience in the Pro AV or Broadcast market.
- Experience in solution selling to define system design & engineering demands as well as in project management, favored in Pro A/V respectively Broadcast applications.
- Established relationships with industry customers.
- The candidate is expected to have high levels of drive and commitment and will be required to travel in order to generate and service the geographical customer base. Holder of a full driving licence is essential.
- The successful applicant will be commercially astute, self-motivated and highly organised with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Candidates must also be able to work to tight deadlines, demonstrating excellent time management skills.
To Apply: Please e-mail your C.V together with a covering letter to Hayley Russell, Senior HR Advisor email@example.com
Closing date for completed applications is Friday 1st October 2021.
ARRI Cine Technik Ltd is committed to a policy of equal opportunity and non-discrimination
|Earliest Possible Start Date||:||As soon as possible|