Marketing Manager EMEAI (m|w|d)
“Inspiring images. Since 1917.” ARRI is a global player within the motion picture industry, employing around 1,200 staff worldwide. Named after its founders August Arnold and Robert Richter, ARRI was established in Munich, Germany, where the headquarters is still located today. Other subsidiaries are in Europe, North and South America, Asia, and Australia.
The ARRI Group consists of the business units Camera Systems, Lighting, and Rental, all dedicated to connecting creativity and future technologies for moving images. ARRI is a leading designer and manufacturer of camera and lighting systems as well as system solutions for the film, broadcast, and media industries, with a worldwide distribution and service network. The portfolio includes digital cameras, lenses, camera accessories, archive technologies, lamp heads, and lighting accessories. Along with offering exclusive technologies, ARRI Rental’s first-class services and equipment provide camera, lighting, and grip packages to professional productions around the world.
The Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences has recognized ARRI’s engineers and their contributions to the industry with 19 Scientific and Technical Awards.
- Development and implementation of cross-channel regional marketing concepts and campaigns (e.g. concepts to strengthen dealer/end-customer loyalty, dirve visibility in the individual markets, roll-out of product campaigns in collaboratin with the marketing teams of Camera Systems and Lighting , creation of content for various online and offline channels)
- Creation and implementation of the marketing plan for the EMEA-I region including budget planning
- Coordination of marketing activities of subsidiaries in Germany, UK, France, Italy and Dubai
- Act as interface between sales and the productmarketing teams of the Camera Systems and Lighting divisions, as well as to Corporate Marketing and the international marketing colleagues
- Strategic planning and organisation of regional roadshows, trade fairs, events, workshops
- Benchmarking of competitor activities in the EMEA-I region
- Degree in the field of marketing, communication, economics or a comparable subject area
- Relevant professional experience in (online) marketing, agency environment or B2B area
- High affinity to motion picture, entertainment and broadcast industry
- High level of creativity, ability to work in a team, sales affinity, communication skills and organisational talent
- Very good knowledge of German and English, other European languages are advantageous
- Willing to travel
You can expect a challenging and exciting work environment with diverse opportunities and international orientation!
We look forward to receiving your online application with your earliest possible starting date and salary expectations.
|Earliest Possible Start Date||:||as soon as possible|