Market Development Specialist (m/f)
The Market Development Specialist is primarily responsible for strategically developing new lighting markets by working closely with the sales and marketing team. New target markets would include: installation market, including TV studios, worship, theatre and media centers, as well as the still photo market.
This position would research the above mentioned markets and others to gain insight into market size and its potential for new sales. To flourish in this role, you must possess superior networking and relationship-building skills as interaction with potential and existing clients is critical for success.
We seek a highly-motivated, strong communicator who can easily multi-task with 3-5 years of related work experience (marketing, public relations field). The right candidate will possess an understanding of Lighting Equipment and/or the above mentioned markets. A Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field required.
- Research the target markets for size and sales potential
- Analyse the media landscape of the various market segments using search engines such as UberVu
- Investigate important publications, blogs, influencers and opinion leaders
- Research and evaluate the potential of new tradeshows and events
- Conduct interviews and takes/collects pictures for social media postings and articles
- Communicate closely with sales team and share product feedback
- Communicate closely with media to push stories, whitepapers and product reviews
- Reports back new lighting projects, user and customer stories
- Assists in developing market specific advertisements and promotions
- Supports the sales team by creating marketing materials, such as product fliers, brochures, banners
- Attends tradeshows and events for the specific markets
- Evaluates the effectiveness of shows attended (ROI)
- Creates market specific databases with the support of our new CRM system
- Prepares quarterly market reports
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Confident, self-motivated, willing to learn new things
- Able to travel to project locations, trade shows, set locations, and vendors
- Good follow- through and follow-up
- Possess excellent communication skills, works with accuracy and attention to detail
- Must be able to communicate effectively verbally and in writing in English in a professional manner
- Exceptional Customer Service Skills (friendly, courteous, helpful)
- Must be computer literate and possess detailed working knowledge of Microsoft Office Programs (Word, Excel, Outlook), Photoshop, Power Point, MS Project, Internet, and social networking sites
- Strong working knowledge of social media platforms
- Ability to work independently on assigned tasks as well as accept direction on given assignments
- Ability to work well with others especially in a team environment
- Must be detail oriented, exhibit strong organizations skills and demonstrate the ability to handle multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously
We truly value our staff and offer the benefits to prove it, medical, dental and vision insurance, a 401k plus profit sharing plan, vacation, sick and personal leave, etc.
If you are someone who possesses these skills and are up to the challenge, we are looking for you. Salary is dependent upon experience and skill set.
To be considered please fax your resume to 845-215-0170 or email to email@example.com. We require that you include your salary requirements for this role along with your resume.
ARRI is an equal opportunity employer.
|Earliest Possible Start Date||:||as soon as possible|