Inventory and Database Administrator (m/f)
We seek someone who is most comfortable in an environment of multi-tasking and detail orientated.
The Inventory and Database Administrator, is a Full Time position responsible for supporting the functions of the Inventory Department which includes item set up. Along with Data Analysis and Data Management. With 2+ years’ experience in the inventory or purchasing environment. An Associated degree in business, communications, or industry-related field preferred.
- Data Analysis and Data Management
- Maintain New Item Set Up File for all items
- Add new items from vendor supplied data
- Follow up with all key contributors (vendor & internal) to the file to maintain timely workflow.
- Notify the person who requested an item once it has been set up
- Create/Extend New Items into SAP along with ongoing data maintenance within SAP
- Enter all non-EDI purchase order confirmations
- Data Analysis and Data Management skills
- Strong Working knowledge of MS desktop program, Word, and Outlook
- Advanced Microsoft Excel Skills
- SAP experience
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing in English in a professional manner
- Must be able to interact effectively with vendors
- Accuracy with details essential
We truly value our staff and offer the benefits to prove it, medical, dental and vision insurance, a 401k, vacation, sick and personal leave, etc.
If you are someone who possesses these skills and are up to the challenge, we are looking for you. Salary is dependent upon experience and skill set.
To be considered, please email to ARRIcareers@arri.com. In order to be considered you must include your salary requirement.
ARRI Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
|Earliest Possible Start Date||:||as soon as possible|