Sales Manager (m/f) - Camera and Lighting
- Present and sell ARRI cameras and lighting products to dealers and customers in the South-East Asia region
- Follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from field activity
- Establish and maintain current and potential customer relationships
- Identify and resolve customer concerns
- Participate and support in marketing events e.g. exhibitions, trade shows or seminars etc.
- Significant travel is a must
- Prepare presentations, proposals and sales contracts
- Prepare a variety of status reports
- Degree holder (m/f) in business related disciplines
- 5 years, minimum experience in camera and/or lighting sales
- Solid experience and contacts in TV/broadcast business is required
- Distribution channel management, sales or marketing background in multi-national companies
- Broad understanding of field marketing practices and its implication
- Proven experience in the Asia Region
- Confident, independent and self-motivated with strength in building relationships on all levels
- Attentive to detail with strong organizational skills
- Proficient in written and spoken English, Cantonse and Mandarin. Other Asian languages are added advantage
If you are interested in this position, please send your full application with resume, current and expected salary to email@example.com.
"DATE WILL BE USED FOR RECRUITMENT PURPOSE ONLY"
|Earliest Possible Start Date||:|