- Service, maintain and repair camera and support equipment, ensuring equipment is complete and meets operational performance and set-up specifications
- Inspect and update cameras and other rental equipment in accordance with established guidelines
- Troubleshoot and identify equipment issues, perform software and firmware updates and facilitate repairs within established guidelines
- Assist in preparation of equipment packages for rental
- Evaluate and QC new equipment
- Train on new technologies to remain current
- Exceptional customer service skills with a strong sense of urgency
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills in person, on the telephone, and in writing
- Must possess a positive attitude and be a team player. Able and willing to cover work in other areas
- Able to interact with tact and diplomacy in a clear, courteous and professional manner when dealing with staff and clients. Must handle stressful situations professionally.
- Must be detail oriented, exhibit strong organizational skills and demonstrate the ability to handle multiple priorities and deadlines simultaneously
- Identify and resolve problems in a timely manner, gather and analyze information skillfully and exhibit sound and accurate judgment
- Must be computer literate and have a strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs, especially Word, Excel and Outlook
- Some travel may be required for training
If you are up to this challenge and you possess the necessary skills, we are looking for you. Salary is dependent upon experience and skill set.
Please e-mail your resume to ARRIcareers@arri.com. In order to be considered, you must include your hourly salary requirement.
|Earliest Possible Start Date||:||as soon as possible|