- Organizing warehouse inventory and supplies
- Forklift operation within warehouse environment
- Responsible for pulling and packing of orders to be shipped
- Making deliveries to local markets
- Operation of the FedEx and UPS shipping computer systems
- Run Errands in company vehicle
- Ensuring security and warehouse safety for staff, customers and incoming traffic
- Assisting in counting of physical inventory (cycle counts)
- Creating customized lighting kits for shipment and for stock
- May be assigned to facility maintenance as needed
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing in English. Spanish verbal and written ability a plus.
- Organized, able to manage multiple projects concurrently
- Knowledge of ARRI camera and lighting products preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Excellent Customer Service skills
- Experience with SAP business management software a plus
- Good driving record
If you are up to this challenge and you possess the necessary skills, we are looking for you. Salary is dependent upon experience and skill set.
Please e-mail your resume to ARRIcareers@arri.com. In order to be considered, you must include your hourly salary requirement.
|Earliest Possible Start Date||:||as soon as possible|