Lighting and Grip Rental Agent
- Receives and quotes orders for lighting, grip, and dolly equipment.
- Obtains, validates, and enters purchase orders into the rental system.
- Helps customers with rental needs and/or inventory inquiries.
- Insures completed paperwork is appropriately organized and sent to billing department.
- Records revenue and billing information.
- Assists with following up on missing and damaged equipment.
- Maintains good, positive relationships with customers and vendors.
- Insures office supplies are stocked and office equipment is functioning properly.
- Keeps up with industry trends and new equipment.
- Stays updated with check-outs and check-ins on the rental floor to insure efficiency.
- Keeps track of the whereabouts of rented equipment.
- Must be computer literate with detailed working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, Outlook) required, Rental Software knowledge preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal skills in person, on the telephone, and in writing.
- Ability to work well with others, especially in a team environment.
- Exceptional customer service skills (friendly, courteous, and helpful).
- Ability to multitask and respond effectively to ever-changing priorities and/or situations.
- Strong organizational skills required.
- Accuracy with details essential.
- Ability to work independently on assigned tasks, as well as accept direction on given assignments.
- High school or equivalent diploma required, college education preferred.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to work seated at a bench for up to 3 hours at a time. Requires walking primarily on a level surface for periodic periods throughout the day. Reaching above shoulder heights, and below the waist. The ability to life a minimum of 50 pounds is required. Proper lifting techniques are required. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
If you are up to this challenge and you possess the necessary skills, we are looking for you. Salary is dependent upon experience and skill set.
Please e-mail your resume to ARRIcareers@arri.com. In order to be considered, you must include your hourly salary requirement.
|Earliest Possible Start Date||:||as soon as possible|