Inventory Optimization Manager
- Work closely with marketing personnel to understand upcoming equipment needs and work with Rental personnel on shortages for both stock allocation and individual job requirements.
- Source equipment through branch transfers when local inventory cannot support customer requests, using sub-rentals or purchases as options when financially viable based on discussions with Marketing, Operations, and Finance.
- Proactively negotiate competitive sub-rental rates ensuring margins are as favorable as possible, with the goal of reducing controllable sub-hires and costs.
- Compile and analyze data (branch transfer requests, sub-rentals, freight, utilization, etc.), summarize findings and recommend actionable business decisions to reduce costs.
- Work with global ARRI Rental offices to source equipment and arrange transfers based on global business demands.
- Collaborate with Client Contacts to find workable solutions should client requests prove difficult to supply.
- Support Client Contacts as necessary by working closely with customers to take orders, negotiate packages, and create quotes, scheduling, and identifying needs.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills in person, on the telephone and in writing
- Strong negotiation skills and good business sense
- Must identify and resolve problems in a timely manner, gather and analyze information skillfully and exhibit sound and accurate judgment
- Exceptional customer service skills with a strong sense of urgency
- Extremely motivated and able to maintain composure in stressful situations
- Able to work with a high degree of independent judgment
- Must be detail oriented, exhibit strong organizational skills and demonstrate the ability to handle multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously
- Positive attitude
- Able and willing to cover work in other areas
- Fluent in Excel, Word, Power Point and order entry programs
If you are up to this challenge and you possess the necessary skills, we are looking for you. Salary is dependent upon experience and skill set.
Please e-mail your resume to ARRIcareers@arri.com. In order to be considered, you must include your hourly salary requirement.
|Earliest Possible Start Date||:||as soon as possible|