Director of Lighting Operations
- All facets of daily rental operations, including the Rental Office, and Warehouse Operations.
- Supervision of personnel, to include work allocation, training, and problem resolution; evaluate performance and make recommendations for personnel actions; motivate employees to achieve peak productivity and performance.
- Manage the day-to-day functions of the entire operation coordinating with the marketing department on current and future rentals, including customer service and job scheduling.
- Assist in establishing and implementing Company Policies, Procedures, and Systems, and insure that employees are abiding by such.
- Provide management with information to determine new inventory needs based on sub-rental history and industry trends.
- Participate in the development of operating goals and objectives for ARRI Rental Lighting and Grip; recommend, implement, and administer methods and procedures to enhance operations.
- Insure that all operations under your supervision are constantly seeking ways to increase efficiency and productivity, decrease expenses and work in the best interest towards achieving the ARRI Rental Lighting and Grip annual budgeted financial goals.
- Interact with crew and clients to insure customer satisfaction.
The right candidate will show excellent attention to detail, superior organization skills and have a familiarity with Rental software programs (R2 rental software preferred) and Microsoft Office programs.
If you are up to this challenge and you possess the necessary skills, we are looking for you. Salary is dependent upon experience and skill set.
Please e-mail your resume to ARRIcareers@arri.com. In order to be considered, you must include your hourly salary requirement.
|Earliest Possible Start Date||:||as soon as possible|