Permanent - Full Time
- Exceed customer expectations by offering exceptional customer service
- Fulfill customer orders by pulling equipment from the warehouse, arranging it on the prep floor/room, and conduct pre-prep to ensure all equipment is complete and in working order
- Assist with equipment adds and drops during customer prep; inform client contact of changes
- Process the shipment of equipment by scanning all items and preparing appropriate shipping documents; work with NJ Operations Manager to ensure ARRI’s shipping procedures are followed; review and resolve variances before final shipment
- Process equipment returns by scanning equipment from jobs, branch transfers, and vendors
- Ensure all equipment is accounted for; create Missing and Damage reports, and notify customers and ARRI Rental staff of missing and damaged equipment
- Assist in the process of unloading/loading trucks arriving or departing from the warehouse, shipping/receiving, etc.
- Assist with any equipment deliveries to customers or vendors for repair by driving company vehicle
- Perform other tasks as directed by the Los Angeles Operations Manager
- Exceptional customer service skills with a strong sense of urgency
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills in person, on the telephone, and in writing
- Must possess a positive attitude and be a team player. Able and willing to cover work in other areas
- Able to interact with tact and diplomacy in a clear, courteous and professional manner when dealing with staff and clients
- Able to handle stressful situations professionally
- Detail-oriented, strong organizational skills and able to handle multiple priorities and deadlines simultaneously
- Able to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner, gather and analyze information skillfully and exhibit sound and accurate judgment
- Must be computer literate and have a strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs, especially Word, Excel and Outlook
- Driver’s license with clean record preferred
If you are up to this challenge and you possess the necessary skills, we are looking for you. Salary is dependent upon experience and skill set.
Please e-mail your resume to ARRIcareers@arri.com. In order to be considered, you must include your hourly salary requirement.
|Earliest Possible Start Date||:||as soon as possible|