Permanent – Full Time
- Handles customer calls regarding repair appointments, repair status, etc.
- Troubleshoots operational problems, equipment issues, or imaging artifacts, and provides items necessary for repair and estimate generation
- Interprets software error message, including file log analysis
- Basic electronic signal measurements, fault isolation, and Field Replaceable Unit level repairs
- Performs software updates, system calibration, and alignments with standard test targets and procedures
- Computers/IT, electronics repair, and/or technical areas of motion picture production or postproduction
- Trade tools: digital oscilloscope, multi-meter, waveform monitor, vectorscope, micrometer, soldering, collimator, machine and hand tools for precision mechanics
- Windows, Linux, Mac OS computer systems and basic networking/administration
- Formal technical training in computers, software, electronics, or digital image processing
- Experience in digital or film motion picture or video production, digital workflows and/or postproduction
- Experience in an imaging technology product support and service role, including electronic, mechanical, and optical systems
- Experience with shell scripts and XML
- Experience in servicing and repairing motion picture cameras, lenses, and accessories
- Understanding of cinematography relating to the use of cameras, lenses, and accessories to achieve a desired result or effect
- Signal and/or digital image processing
- Color management, color spaces, tonal encodings, and colorimetric calibrations, file formats, etc.
- Motion picture film processing and laboratory processes
If you are up to this challenge which is located in Burbank, CA and you possess the necessary skills, we are looking for you. Salary is dependent upon experience and skill set.
Please e-mail your resume to ARRIcareers@arri.com. In order to be considered, you must include your hourly salary requirement.
|Earliest Possible Start Date||:||as soon as possible|