- Manage all areas of the facility and rental operation to ensure client needs are surpassed.
- Focus on client interaction – anticipate needs and take action to prevent issues.
- Support the Sales team in achieving revenue targets.
- Work with Marketing executives to coordinate demos, on-site events, and other marketing initiatives to enhance the customer experience at every level.
- Manage building and property functions including maintenance and repair.
- Be available for after-hours client support and facilities management as needed.
- Exceptional customer service and communication skills, as well as the ability to interact with tact and diplomacy in a courteous and professional manner.
- Strong organizational skills, critical thinking, and a demonstrated ability to multitask and self-direct. Able to work with a high degree of independent judgment.
- Must demonstrate leadership in stressful situations and possess strong leadership ability.
- Able to maintain a high level of confidentiality in daily operations.
- Must be computer literate and have a strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs, especially Word, Outlook, and Excel. Experience working in R2 software platform a plus.
- Driver’s license with clean driving record preferred.
If you are up to this challenge and you possess the necessary skills, we are looking for you. Salary is dependent upon experience and skill set.
Please e-mail your resume to ARRIcareers@arri.com. In order to be considered, you must include your hourly salary requirement.
|Earliest Possible Start Date||:||as soon as possible|