Lighting and Grip Floor Technician
- Daily duties include, but are not limited to: pulling orders, testing equipment, cleaning equipment before it goes out and upon its return, along with completing all paperwork
- Loading and unloading trucks
- Receive and test equipment returned from production
- Assist crews with checking in and checking out equipment
- Must have valid driver’s license to drive company vehicles
- Ability to communicate verbally and in a professional manner
- Must be self-motivated and disciplined
- Demonstrate accuracy and thoroughness, monitor own work to ensure quality, and apply feedback to improve performance
- Ability to multitask and respond effectively to ever-changing priorities and/or situations
- Must be able to lift up to 95 pounds
If you are up to this challenge located in Secaucus, NJ and you possess the necessary skills, we are looking for you. Salary is dependent upon experience and skill set.
Please e-mail your resume to ARRIcareers@arri.com. In order to be considered, you must include your hourly salary requirement.
|Earliest Possible Start Date||:||as soon as possible|