Permanent - Full Time
- Provide daily cash position updates, process approved cash funding transfers between bank accounts, and maintain cash forecast reporting
- Review and approve journal entries, CAPEX reporting, reconciliations and other items as requested
- Budget planning and tracking (monthly and annually)
- Responsible for gathering and reviewing PBC items for annual financial audit
- Monitor cash collections and A/R Aging trends, A/R waterfall, and escalations to collection agency
- Audit profitability reports
- Daily R2/SAP Billing importing
- Assist with end of month financial reporting
- Assist with all F&A projects
- Develop and assist in implementing best practices, internal controls, and supporting documentation for F&A (user manual, policy writing, etc.)
- Advise management on matters of fiscal procedure, and engage in critical and confidential aspects of Accounting.
- Ability to supervise and mentor Accounting staff to perform to their highest potential. This is not only about supervising work load – we want someone who is truly talented at managing people and developing them to succeed
- Strong attention to detail with excellent organizational skills
- Working knowledge of SAP
If you are up to this challenge in Brooklyn, NY and Secaucus, NJ and you possess the necessary skills, we are looking for you. Salary is dependent upon experience and skill set.
Please e-mail your resume to ARRIcareers@arri.com. In order to be considered, you must include your hourly salary requirement.
|Earliest Possible Start Date||:||as soon as possible|