Permanent - Full Time
- Generate business by proactively establishing new customer relationships while maintaining existing client base.
- Take customer orders and negotiate packages within established guidelines.
- Create quotes in system and ensure information is accurate.
- Source equipment through branch transfers and sub-rentals or purchase if appropriate.
- Create POs and work with the Purchasing department on requirements.
- Identify additional client needs (Post, Lighting and Grip, Expendables, Transportation).
- Communicate client requests and issues to Operations and Service.
- Ensure paperwork (POs, M&Ds, etc.) is in order so that billing occurs in a timely manner.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills in person, on the telephone, and in writing.
- Exceptional customer service skills with a strong sense of urgency.
- Extremely motivated and able to maintain composure in stressful situations.
- Strong negotiation skills and good business sense.
- Able to work with a high degree of independent judgment.
- Must be detail oriented, exhibit strong organizational skills, and demonstrate the ability to handle multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously.
- Fluent in Excel, Word, PowerPoint, order entry, and CRM programs
If you are up to this challenge located in Burbank, CA and you possess the necessary skills, we are looking for you. Salary is dependent upon experience and skill set.
Please e-mail your resume to ARRIcareers@arri.com. In order to be considered, you must include your hourly salary requirement.
|Earliest Possible Start Date||:||as soon as possible|