“Inspiring images. Since 1917.” ARRI is a global company within the motion picture media industry, employing around 1,400 staff worldwide. Named after its founders August Arnold and Robert Richter, ARRI was established in Munich, Germany, where the headquarters is still located today. Other subsidiaries are in Europe, North and South America, Asia, and Australia.
The ARRI Group consists of the business units Camera Systems, Lighting, Media, and Rental, all dedicated to connecting art and future technologies for moving images. ARRI is a leading designer and manufacturer of camera and lighting systems for the film and broadcast industry, with a worldwide distribution and service network. It is also an integrated media service provider in the fields of film post- and coproduction, international sales, as well as equipment rental, and supplying camera, lighting, and grip packages to professional productions.
The Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences has recognized ARRI’s engineers and their contributions to the industry with 19 Scientific and Technical Awards.
- Responsible for daily office operations / maintenance
- Financial & HR support together with ARRI Hong Kong office (salaries, taxes, expenses, employee benefits, HR topics)
- Maintain a good communication channel with other ARRI offices
- Assist ARRI Hong Kong office to liaise with local suppliers to ensure a smooth operation
- Event management and support
- Degree or above with minimum 5 years’ relevant experience
- Knowledge in Japanese corporate culture
- Good command of written and spoken English and Japanese
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Excellent presentation, interpersonal and analytical skills
- Self-motivated, independent and detailed-oriented, able to work under pressure
- Immediate available is highly preferred
If you are interested in this position, please send your full application with resume, current and expected salary to email@example.com. Application without expected salary will not be considered.
“ DATA COLLECTED WILL BE USED FOR RECRUITMENT PURPOSE ONLY”
|Earliest Possible Start Date||:||as soon as possible|