Arnold & Richter Cine Technik (ARRI) is a global company within the motion picture media industry, employing around 1,500 staff worldwide. The company was founded in 1917 in Munich, Germany, where the headquarters is still located today. Other subsidiaries exist in Europe, North and South America, Asia, and Australia.
The ARRI Group consists of five business units: Camera Systems, Lighting, Media, Rental, and Medical. ARRI is a leading designer and manufacturer of camera and lighting systems for the film and broadcast industry, with a worldwide distribution and service network. It is also an integrated media service provider in the fields of film post- and coproduction, international sales, as well as equipment rental, supplying camera, lighting, and grip packages to professional productions. ARRI Medical focuses on the use of core imaging technologies for surgical applications.
The Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences has recognized ARRI’s engineers and their contributions to the industry with 19 Scientific and Technical Awards.
- Incorporation of ARRI subsidiary in Korea
- Documentation of company establishment processes
- Liaise with Hong Kong office and respective local agencies regarding company establishment
- Translation / proof reading of official documents with translation companies
- Research of local laws / regulations regarding recruitment / financial / tax related topics
- Searching for possible office space / location
- Oversees the office renovation / decoration
- Responsible for daily office operations / maintenance
- Financial & HR support together with ARRI Hong Kong office (salaries, taxes, expenses, employee benefits, HR topics)
- Maintain a good communication channel with other ARRI offices
- Assist ARRI Hong Kong office to liaise with local suppliers to ensure a smooth operation
- Event management and support
- Degree or above with minimum 5 years’ relevant experience
- Good command of written and spoken English and Japanese
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Excellent presentation, interpersonal and analytical skills
- Self-motivated, independent and detailed-oriented, able to work under pressure
- Immediate availability is highly preferred
If you are interested in this position, please send your full application with resume, current and expected salary to email@example.com. Application without expected salary will not be considered.
“DATA COLLECTED WILL BE USED FOR RECRUITMENT PURPOSE ONLY”
|Earliest Possible Start Date||:||as soon as possible|