Permanent – Full Time
Arnold & Richter Cine Technik (ARRI) is a global company within the motion picture media industry, employing around 1,500 staff worldwide. The company was founded in 1917 in Munich, Germany, where the headquarters is still located today. Other subsidiaries exist in Europe, North and South America, Asia, and Australia.
The ARRI Group consists of five business units: Camera Systems, Lighting, Media, Rental, and Medical. ARRI is a leading designer and manufacturer of camera and lighting systems for the film and broadcast industry, with a worldwide distribution and service network. It is also an integrated media service provider in the fields of film post- and coproduction, international sales, as well as equipment rental, supplying camera, lighting, and grip packages to professional productions. ARRI Medical focuses on the use of core imaging technologies for surgical applications.
The Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences has recognized ARRI’s engineers and their contributions to the industry with 19 Scientific and Technical Awards.
- Supervise Rental Agent personnel, including work allocation, training, and problem resolution; evaluate performance and make recommendations for personnel actions; motivate employees to achieve peak productivity and performance
- Plan and coordinate the day-to-day functions of rentals
- Coordination of services with the Sales Department & Rental Agents
- Ensure quality communication with clients, including off-site visits
- Work together with management to determine new inventory needs based on sub-rental history and industry trends
- Responsible for identifying, targeting, and bringing in new business, rental and sales
- Ensure all orders are complete and accurate, including sub-rental invoicing accuracy
- Maintain a valid driver’s license
- Knowledge of rental equipment terminology and application as it applies to the Motion Picture, Broadcast, and Special Event industries
- Excellent phone etiquette and ability to interact professionally and positively at all times, including when under pressure
- Knowledge of customer service standards and procedures
- Must be able to drive a forklift and a truck
- Skill in the use of personal computers and company related software applications
- Loading and unloading of vehicles will be required as needed
If you are up to this challenge and you possess the necessary skills, we are looking for you. Salary is dependent upon experience and skill set.
Please e-mail your resume to ARRIcareers@arri.com. In order to be considered, you must include your hourly salary requirement.
|Earliest Possible Start Date||:||as soon as possible|